Sunday 3 April 2016

Ferret's Chicken Curry


Today has been mainly cloudy, though there was abundant sunshine during the afternoon. 

After breakfast I went for a stroll through the village.

There seem to be several very promising new restaurants which have opened since I last stayed here; and I'm looking forward to trying them.

This evening, however, I revisited Ferret's diner across the Square from my little hotel.

I wished to try their popular Chicken Curry with Banana.

I sat at one of their larger tables beside the window.

Business was quiet, with merely two other customers. it's a fairly quiet time of year here, I imagine.


My curry duly arrived, presented on a big, oblong plate; with a side salad at one corner.

It was medium strength, as I'd requested.

This was perfectly acceptable nosh, with pieces of banana in the sauce.

The bill for the curry came to €7.50.

No comments :