Monday 24 October 2011

Fuerteventura: Finale

for the benefit of novices to the Internet - not excluding self! - I have been able to check-in for my flight tomorrow online. I logged on to the airline's website with my little Dell Mini 9; entered my name and reference; answered a few more questions; and received my Boarding Pass (I am in Seat 6C).

I saved the Pass to my documents; thereafter emailed it to my apartment administration. They have a printer.

I am optimistic that following this procedure and having no baggage to check in - merely a holdall - will mean that I can bypass any queue at the airport.

Simple as that, one expects.

4 comments :

Irishlad said...

It is.....usually.

Hernandez said...

Timothy, as I am thinking of travelling to Fuerteventura early next year, I was wondering if you would be able to furnish me with details of what sort of temperatures I can expect (probably around early to mid March)? Is the south of the island any warmer than the north?

Timothy Belmont said...

In my experience the whole island is a similar temperature, unlike Tenerife.

I was there this March and the weather was disappointing. Having said that, it can be fine!

If you have a look at my El Cotillo articles of March, you can read about it there.

Hernandez said...

Thanks Tim. I've booked a week in Corralejo which I've heard is a lively little town.