Wednesday 6 April 2011

Show of the Week


I recorded Country House Rescue on Sunday and viewed it last night. This is a programme I invariably look forward to. I like Ruth Watson, the presenter: She is cheerful, very positive, proactive, firm and forthright.

In fact I ceased watching The Hotel Inspector when Ruth Watson left.

Country House Rescue is an observational documentary series; and in each episode Ruth Watson visits a struggling country house and tries to turn its fortunes by giving advice and suggestions to the owners.

I viewed the Kentchurch Court episode last night.

Ruth Watson and her husband live in a 16th century farmhouse 20 minutes away from the Crown and Castle Hotel, which has a 120-acre organic farm harvesting some produce for the Crown and Castle.

3 comments :

Sandy said...

Why some of her hosts haven't punched her yet I'll never know. Surely she can have some manners when addressing someone in their own house? And the swearing....

Timothy Belmont said...

That makes it more entertaining!

Any news re Ormiston? I see the large For Sale signs there...

Sandy said...

Nothing as yet Tim, may know more at the end of May