Tuesday 27 July 2010

Kent's Shaving Brush

I was watching Dragons' Den, the BBC's flagship entrepreneurial programme, last week and chuckled when some loony invention appeared, viz. an electric shaving brush: Apply gel or foam and the stuff doubtless peppers the walls, floor and towels of your bathroom.

Theo Paphitis told us that he uses a shaving brush to spread the gel on his face which, I thought, sounded quite a good idea. I've been using my fingers to spread the shaving foam ever since I grew out of short trousers.

Consequently, I have bought a shaving brush by Kent Brushes. My father always shaved in the old-fashioned manner, with shaving soap and brush. He had several authentic shaving brushes and I have tried to find them; but I must have got rid of them years ago. I never bothered with the classic method, myself. It just seemed simpler to spread foam from a can directly onto the face.

1 comment :

Mani Bamotra said...

Hi Lord Belmont,

this is a rotating shave brush which applies the solution to the shaving area in a faster and more convenient way than using the old traditional shaving brush. The unit can be attached to a shave foam and gel canister or used as a stand alone unit, and can be used with any shave foam, gels or soaps.

please see below link demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v67LeztGq48


This is definitely the next big new product to hit the mens shaving market. Awarded 2 x gold medals at two invention shows and positive market research gives the product a real future to be on top of the shaving brush market.

Regards

Mani Bamotra