Wednesday 26 August 2009

Squashed Sandwiches!

It is imperative that I begin placing my sandwiches in a plastic lunch-box forthwith. Until now I've been wrapping them in cling-film; then some tin-foil.

Despite this practice, they were as flat as a pancake at lunch-time today! They'd been in my rucksack, along with all the other bits and pieces; so they looked as if a steam-roller, Grade One, had done its business.

Of course everyone else was using lunch-boxes, except self; so the proverbial penny has dropped!

2 comments :

Jenny said...

Of course you need a plastic lunch box - trouble is, the most convenient place to buy one is probably Tesco...

Timothy Belmont said...

Ha ha! I've been using them for years; however I've been accused of being lazy.

I'm trying to make an effort to make them myself.

Those cheap & cheerful Tesco cheese-and-onion at £1 are perfectly acceptable. :-)